I don’t know about you but I absolutely enjoy an Instagram challenge. Especially when it’s POP Pilates related. I have been wanting to come up with my own challenge and there couldn’t be a better time than now with the new year just around the corner!
I think we are never more optimistic and motivated than we are when a new year begins so let’s take advantage of that and let’s get into the groove by doing this challenge!
I know it looks wordy but I couldn’t make it less wordy without taking away the important part that comes with the challenge – reflection. Yes, normally we do reflections at the end of our year but this time I want us to reflect AS we begin the new year.
I hope that some of these things we reflect upon and share will help us have more intention and purpose as we begin this new year. That even as the year starts becoming “old” we will still stay focused knowing why we are doing what we are doing and that WE CAN do what we set our hearts and minds to do. Below is the post I shared on my Instagram. Click on the picture to save it in full size.
Continue to read to know how to join. To make it more exciting I’m also doing a give away of something I myself would love to win! This is not sponsored. This is just how much POP Pilates and the community means to me.
*Post=a picture or video; Share=write something in the description box
Here’s how to join:
- Follow me ️on Instagram @sheactuallycan to get an idea of what you need to post and share each day and @popflexactive because read point #5
- Like my post & in the comments section of my post write “I can!” & tag 2 friends
- Repost the picture right above
- Hashtag each of your 17 posts #popsterscan
- At the end of the 17 days a lucky winner will receive a (USD)$50 @popflexactive gift voucher!
So glad we are doing this together! Here’s to a year of balance, thankfulness, self-love, friendship and laughter.